Wolf Elective Adventure: Spirit of the Water
1. Demonstrate how the water in your community can become polluted.
2. Explain one way that you can help conserve water in your home.
3. Explain to your den leader why swimming is good exercise.
4. Explain the safety rules that you need to follow before participating in swimming or boating.
5. Show how to do a reaching rescue.
6. Visit a local pool or public swimming area with your family or Wolf den. With qualified supervision, jump into water that is at least chest-high, and swim 25 feet or more.
Find related posts for Wolf Elective Adventure: Spirit of the Water