Disney Marinas and Boats
During a visit to Walt Disney World, scouts will be able to complete these elective requirements:
- Identify five different types of boats.
- Explain the safety rules that you need to follow before participating in boating.
- Identify the equipment needed when going boating.
- Discuss the importance of learning the skills you need to know before going boating.
Water Recreation – Scouts families will be able to pilot their own adventure aboard an array of boats around lakes, lagoons and bays throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels with Marinas:
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Transportation – Walt Disney World Transportation includes motorcoaches, the monorail and ferry boats.
Learn about the different types of ferry boats and their routes here.
Attractions & Activities – From a leisurely jaunt around Tom Sawyer Island in the Magic Kingdom’s paddle-wheel riverboat to a kids only treasure hunt for pirate booty, Walt Disney World offers a variety of boating activities.
- Liberty Square River Boat
- Pirate Adventure Cruises
- Ferrytale Wishes Dessert Cruise
- Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
- Guided Fishing Excursions
Want a little more Disney magic? Ask the boat captains/crew for a Transportation Card. These collectible, numbered cards feature the various modes of transportation around the Walt Disney World Resorts & Parks, including motorcoaches, the monorail and ferries.
Want to know more about the Walt Disney World water recreation and activities? Click here.