Penny Cooper – Journey Planner
Hi I’m Penny Cooper, scout mom and experienced vacation planner with expertise in theme parks, cruises & family friendly adventures!
I have helped many families plan their dream vacations!
My focus is always on your family and helping you experience the magic of vacationing your way.
My expertise is listening to how you like to vacation and make recommendations based on your family’s desires. Providing you concierge level service and being the vacation expert you need for your next trip is my service promise.
In today’s high-tech world, ‘it seems’ easy for you to book your vacation on your own; however, having a professional travel agent by your side brings many benefits, like:
- Personalized advice ~ from resort or package recommendations to transportation services
- Itinerary planning ~ from dining recommendations & reservation making to touring plans
- Organizing assistance ~ from special occasion surprises to memory making ideas
- Continued support before, during and after your vacation!
Are you planning a once in a lifetime Disney World trip with all the bells & whistles, a quick weekend getaway, a beach vacation or would you like to see the world with your children by your side? Let’s plan a journey your family will remember for a lifetime.
I love planning amazing Disney vacations and providing my clients with my best advice and tried & true tips. I also book a variety of other family-friendly experiences, cruise lines and all-inclusive resorts including:
- Alaskan Cruises
- All Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico, Jamaica and more
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line | Princess Cruises | Norwegian Cruise Line | Carnival Cruise Line and more
- Disney + Orlando Area favorites | SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Legoland, Universal Orlando
- Family favorites | Atlantis, Sesame Place, Great Wolf Lodge, New York City Shows & Tours and more
Ask me about fundraising with your scout group!
More about me…
Born and raised in South Carolina, I now live with my son in Hamilton, New Jersey. Our family delights in homeschooling, book club, and ministry work. My son and I are active members of our local church and enjoy camping with the Boy Scouts of America.
I believe every day is a day to celebrate and if you visit my kitchen, you will find me putting sprinkles on everything. Between baseball games and scouting trips, we enjoy dreaming about our next Disney vacation.
Ready to plan an ahh-mazing experience for your family or scout group?